Monday, December 8, 2008

It's official.

There will definitely not be any room in my suitcase for chocolate. I am breaking out into a cold sweat at the very thought.
However, the up-side is that it is due to the generosity of many people who have helped fill my suitcases with hospital equipment that I am obliged to save the chocolate for my return.
I am particularly excited about having bought the materials to (in theory!) set up a phototherapy unit for jaundiced babies. By buying bits and cobbling them together, I paid $300 instead of $6000 for the fancy hospital version, so as a shopper who loves a bargain, I feel like I have done well.
In theory, I will be less isolated due to Rumginae now having satellite internet! I love theories. So hopefully I'll update this charming piece of literature soon after arrival.
Lukim yu behain.

No comments: