Sunday, December 14, 2008

If you don't believe in miracles...

... then you should know that I managed to catch one Qantas flight and two Air Niugini flights on Saturday, and all of them were ON TIME!
Not only that, but my luggage made it to the same place as me - which was where I wanted to be going.
But, wait - there's more. Even the fragile items in my luggage made it safely. Oh yeah - and so did I.
 
And if you still don't believe in miracles, clearly you haven't travelled on either of those two airlines recently.
 
Love to all!
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Sarah B said...

Hey Shar... hope you don't mind me leaving a message on your blog! Glad you arrived safely... I am sorry to say... I know exactly what you mean!!! BUT would you believe yesterday I arrived home on from work on time and today I was EARLY!! We are missing you lots; thanks to your encouragement I have ambushed the music group for the Carol Service which is less than a week away - scary! And I showed Robin that transpose thing on the keyboard which he thought was great so we'll try that out at the 8am. Hope you're having a good time there and not working too hard.. looking forward to reading more of your adventures xx

Shar said...

Of course I don't mind hearing from you... and actually those comments were mostly not directed at Qantas, although I must say that recent experiences have not all been positive...

All the best for Sunday - I am sure it will be great. And I would love for someone to record the Carol Service so I can hear it when I get back...